Friday, April 10, 2015

Quick Tip


Hey everyone! Ali here with a quick tip on how to cut out images that have a negative space inside of them.



Meredith here bringing you a creation using last month's mini released set called Buff!  I've paired it with the set Tri-Me for my sentiment.



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used a partial sentiment from Say it don't Spray it for my quick card.



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a watercolor birthday card featuring Phone Home, Oogles and Jibber Jabber.


Hey everyone! Marina here :) I drew my own road just roughly with pencil for this card. I used copic markers to colour in the road :) This awesome vehicle is from the new Feeling Groovy set.




Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Your designers are so fun - they always make the coolest, cutest cards!! The designs of the cards give me such good ideas!! So cool!!