Saturday, April 4, 2015

Say It Don't Spray It

Hello! It's Tracy here with a card using the new Say It Don't Spray It set. I heat embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder and used a stencil for the background. I love how well that sentiment goes with the stencil!


Happy Saturday everyone! Simonne here with a card that also uses the fabulous Say It Don't Spray It set and some gold EP!  I love that this set comes with a little set of floral stamps, and I stamped these around 2 edges of my card.  The "beautiful" sentiment is from the same set - I simply masked the parts I didn't want to ink using washi tape before inking, then removed the washi tape before stamping!




Hi crafty friends, Francine here with a card using a sentiment from the new Far Out mini set.


Hello, Emily here.  Today i'm sharing a flashback card using BIG Chatter.  I used "thanks" stamp to created a backdrop.  Few circular sentiment in bold colors and silver thread to create a focal point.



Hey friends, Jeni here. I just love these little creatures from Blast Off and Phone Home!! Aren't they fun!? When my kids saw these sitting at my desk they couldn't wait to get their hands on them!!


Happy Saturday everyone.. It's Holly here and I have a fun card using the new set Say it Don't Spray it! I also mixed it up with the Stars from the new Mini set Blast Off











Pin It!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Super cute!

Taunya Butler said...

Always so impressed with the amazingness of your designers' cards!! Every one is made with style, beauty and chic!! Kudos to you for great products and great designers who make excellent projects!!!