Monday, April 6, 2015

Seriously...

Happy Monday! N@ Ali here with a card using Say it don't Spray it from this month's release. I just had to try out Meredith's water sprayed flowers, and I love the result!



Anni here using the super cute set Phone Home again!



Hi Friends!!  Meredith here using one of the newest released sets Feeling Groovy!



Hello everyone and happy monday. Tanja here. Today I wanna introduce my new friend. :-) He is a part of the fabulous new set Feeling Groovy.


Hi!  Lisa here with a pretty card to share with you all using the new Say it don't Spray it Stamp Set.  The sentiments in this set are so awesome and a great way to make someone's day...


Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Seriously cool cards here - some groovy cool, some beautiful cool, and some just plain stunning!! Love the first card - such a sweet and pretty card!!! The groovy one has a super fun and funky background!!! So glad I stopped by today!