Saturday, April 25, 2015

Video + Feeling Groovy

Hello!! Happy Saturday :) It's Michelle here and today I have a special video showing you how I put one of the DIY washi tape bows I made a few days ago to use along with the Branching Out stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps.



Here's the video to see how the card came together.




Hello!  It's Tracy here with another scene card using the mini Blast Off set.  I even heat embossed the stars with glow in the dark embossing powder!



Hi everyone! It’s Francine! For this card, I got the idea to make a scrapbooking layout in a Mixed Media style. For the "polaroid", I made a little scene using the Far Out set combined with the Feeling Groovy set. I created the background with a stencil and several TAWS sets: Spotted, Far Out and Feeling Groovy.




Hello, Emily here with a colorful card using the stamp sets: Far Out and Feeling Groovy.  I stamped and color my images using Copic markers.  Then i fussy cut them and adhered them on my background.  



Hi everyone! Simonne here with a card using some of the stamps from Phone Home.  This is also my very first attempt at an "ink smooshed" background.  I definitely need more practice with this technique (the black smoke trailing from the spaceship was a happy accident!). I'd love to know if you've had a go at this popular technique!


Happy Saturday... It's Holly here with a CAS card for you today using the set Say it don't spray it along with some fun Glimmer papers and Sequins. Instead of masking off an area of the stamp for selective stamping I cut the stamp apart.. eeekk!! I know I cringed the first time I did this too, but that's whats great about these stamps they go right back together good as new! 

Hey there!! Jeni here. I've got a quick little something to share! I found a fun stencil, added some great color and this great sentiment from Say it don't spray it.




Pin It!

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Love how different all of these are!! So much inspiration! Thank you!

Taunya Butler said...

SUPER GROOVY and way impressive - each card has a great focal point and awesome background and details to light it up!! Love seeing all the cards - always makes me smile!!

Judy1223 said...

These are all awesome! So much fun!