Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Video: Spotlight Stamping + Blast Off!

Hey everyone, it's Michelle here! So, I know it's April, not December... and it's only JUST started to feel like Spring where I am.. BUT I just really wanted to try out a spotlight stamping technique with the Holiday Sparkles stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps, so I have an out of season holiday card to share with you today :)

You can watch the video below.



Hi! It’s Francine! I’m back with a clean and simple card using the Blast Off mini set. I made the background with Distress inks and a glitter pen.






Hello, Emily here.  My card for today was made using Blast Off, and Phone Home.  The background was created with a stencil and distress inks.


Hello! Dana here! My card today features the little aliens in the new Phone Home and Blast Off sets!! I also used Star of the Show for the background and Say It Don't Spray It for the sentiment!


Hi all!  Angel here with a Flashback card (a card using older sets) featuring Line Upon Line and Jibber Jabber.  I had a bit of fun watercoloring with this one ;)


Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

FABULOUS cards!

Anne Harada said...

Goodness gracious ladies!! How incredibly fun and creative these cards are!!

Taunya Butler said...

AMAZING cards - so cool and so well done!! So in love with what all the ALLEY WAY STAMPERS do!!! Love the crispness of the stamping and the excellent usage of color!! AWESOME!!