Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Video: Using your washi tape and paper scraps

Hi everyone, it's MichelleDo you have an ever-growing collection of washi tape? Do you hold on to every little scrap of patterned paper and throw it into a pile that only seems to get bigger and bigger? If so, bust them out and let's make some cards!

In today's video, I show you how to create an entire set of cards using supplies you probably already have a lot of!!






Hi! It's Francine! Here is a masculine card I made with the Say It Don't Spray It stamp set. Next Saturday, I’ll show you a girly version I made with the same set.




Hello! Dana here with a card featuring the new Feeling Groovy and Far Out (this months free mini set with a $40 purchase!!) I did a little masking to create the heart background!! 



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used Bacon Bits and Got it Covered to create this little scene, the sentiment is from Rock Solid. 



Hello, it's Emily.  Today's card was made with the sets called Blast Off, and Phone Home.  

Hi all!  Angel here using Phone Home and one of the sentiments from Say It Don't Spray It.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

Kennedy family of dolls:Hina Dolls Return to Japan
“U.S. Embassy – Tokyo, Japan “Got it.
ryoma2sakamoto.wordpress.com
https://youtu.be/wrUZ-TdvWpk

Taunya Butler said...

Again - awesome cards - I think Francine's is my favorite!!