Wednesday, May 6, 2015

5.6.15

Hey, Anni here! Today I have a flashback to show you! I made it using the set Chill Out.


Hiya!  Happy Wednesday!  Lisa here with another shrinky dink project to share with you using the new All Washed Up and Something's Fishy Stamp Sets.  These little look so cute swimming around in their shaker tank...


Hello!  It's Tracy here and I also have a throwback card to share.  I used the Making Holiday's Bright set for the triangles and the Tickle Me Happy set for the sentiment.



Hi everyone.. it's Holly here and I have a great Masculine card today. You could change the sentiment up for Birthday or even Father's Day. I used some fun Maritime papers I found in my stash and the Whale from the new set Something's Fishy. The Thanks sentiment is from the set Tickle Me Happy



Happy Wednesday everyone! Simonne here with a card using the gorgeous dolphin from the new Gill-Friend mini set.  This set is FREE with purchases of $40 or more (before shipping)!!  The little water droplet stamps are from All Washed Up and the sentiment is from Something's Fishy.  The sentiment comes with the "splash" underneath the "make a" part, but I wanted the sentiment to be on one line.  So instead of snipping it apart, I stamped it twice alongside eachother, masking the parts that I didn't want inked each time.  The hoop was made by cutting out a white hoop using 2 different sizes of circle dies, and then wrapping it with some red grosgrain ribbon.  I added some stardust stickles to the water droplets too (although you may have to zoom in to see them!).

Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What wonderful inspiration cards!