Friday, May 8, 2015

5.8.15

Hi Friends!  Meredith here bringing you a card creation using this month's newly released sets All Washed Up (big narwhal and waves) , Little Fellas  (little narwhal) and Something's Fishy (sentiment).  I used one of my watercolored pieces to create this simple and crisp card.  I intentionally left a large border of white on my 5"x 5" card which allows the adorable images to pop!



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a playful little card featuring the new Gill-Friend set (free with a $40 purchase), as well as a sentiment from Jibber Jabber.  I am so in LOVE with all the different sea life that Alison has included in the the new sets this month! :) I thought it would be fun to have the dolphin look like he's splashing into the water after flipping forward, and so I positioned him upside down.  To help accentuate his entry into the water, I added some sparkly sequin/bead covered splashes! :)


Hey everyone! Marina here :) A friend of mine will give birth to her first child any day now so I thought I'd use this opportunity to make a card for here. It's a simple with a splash of watercolour card. I love my stickles and I've added dots of it to add texture to my card. I used the Little Fellas  for the little guy and sentiment and All Washed Up for the big guy.




Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What awesome cards the design team made! Love this sweet little stamp set!