Saturday, May 9, 2015

5.9.15

Hi everyone! It’s Francine. For this clean and simple card, I did a stencil with the dolphin from the Gill-Friend set. Then I sponged Distress inks on the stencil and I added a sentiment from the All Washed Up set. Fun, isn’t it?




Hello, Emily here with a Flashback card.  On this card, i used 2 TAWS sets: Branching Out, Baby Talk.  I stamped my bunny with Sugar Spun distress ink, and added water to create no-line watercoloring look.  Sentiment was from Baby Talk.  


Happy Saturday everyone!  Simonne here with a card to share using the fabulous large orca stamp from All Washed Up.  The "make a splash" sentiment is from Something's Fishy and I simply selectively inked the top portion of the stamp so that I could spell out the word "splash" using my alpha dies.


Hey there! Happy Saturday!! Jeni here with another little under the sea fun!! I pulled the fun whales from Little Fellas and Somethings' Fishy...oh, they are fun!!! I used a stencil for the background...and some "bubble" clear sequins!!


Hi everyone...  It's Holly here and today I have another fun shaped card for you. I created a fun Fish bowl using a Circle die for the base and then I created the top portion by trimming a strip of card stock and rounding the edges. I used some of the images from the sets, Gill-Friend, All washed up and Little Fellas. I love how all of these sets can be used together! 


Hello!  It's Tracy here with a card using the All Washed Up set.  I colored in the walrus with Distress Markers and created the background using a stencil and Distress Inks.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Love your sweet and simple card!