Monday, May 25, 2015

EEK!

Anni here! You may already know that I challenged myself to make two christmas cards per month. For today's card I used the set All Wrapped Up and Cake Day to make this card.


Hello!  Lisa here with a pinktastic card today!  I don't know why, but when I saw the Narwhal in the Little Fellas set I just kept thinking pink, so I decided to just make everything pink!  The All About You Stamp Set had the perfect sentiment in it too...



Hi it's N@ Ali. I have a very simple one layer card for you today, with just a bit of masking and stamps from Something's Fishy.



Hi everyone and happy monday! Tanja here. For my card today I used Something's Fishy and All Washed Up! Hope you like it :-)


Hi Friends!!  Meredith here with a masked card using Say It Don't Spray it!

Hi everyone! I'm Marina and I'm here to share with you a flashback card and used some older sets :) This time I chose to use Wish Big & Stumped set :) 



Pin It!

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What super sweet cards!

Judy1223 said...

Aw, all adorable cards!!!

Taunya Butler said...

EEK! So many cute and cool cards! Each one has a distinct feel to it, and cool awesome styling! Love what your designers do!