Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Eye Adore You

Hey everyone, it's Michelle here today with a really quick and easy tag I put together using the Oogles stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps (and also the matching SVG which also saves time!)




Here's the video to see how easy it was to create!




Hi, Francine here! For this card, I used the All Washed Up set. I sponged the background with Distress inks to create the water and the sky. Then I added vellum on top of the walrus. It really looks like water, right? The sentiment is from the More than words set and the speech bubble from the Cake Day set. 


Hi! Dana here with a fun CAS card for you!! I used the shark and sentiment from Something's Fishy. For the background i sponged some distress ink on it, flicked water, then once that was dry flicked some white opaque spray ink!





Hello, Emily with a get "whale" card.  I used Little Fellas, and Something's Fishy sets to make this card.  The texture background was embossing paste with some distress paint added.  My whale was colored with Copic markers.



Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Something's Fishy with a sentiment from All Washed Up. Have I mentioned how much I love how well all of these set's coordinate?!  YASSS!  ;) 


Pin It!

1 comment:

Judy1223 said...

All totally ADORABLE!!!