Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Get Whale Soon

Anni here with a Get Whale card. I used the set Something's Fishy for this card.



Hi everyone! Simonne here with a card inspired by one of my favourite TV shows (which has now sadly finished) - TRUE BLOOD! So if you don't like the show or vampires in general, you might want to look away now, lol! I used the lipstick mark stamp from Ooh La La and created the vampire teeth by using the larger water droplet from All Washed Up.  The blood drip was created by stamping the smaller water droplet from All Washed Up in Rhubarb Stalk and then colouring with Copic markers. I added some glossy accents to the teeth and the blood drip for a bit of dimension (although it's hard to see in the photo). Finally, I stamped the sentiment (which is the name of the title song of the TV series) using Alphabet Soup.



Hello, hello!  Lisa here with a cute pick me up card!  This card was fun to create as I used Material paper for a soft feel on the background as well as a mix of gesso and spray mist to create a "splash" of water.  I fussy cut my cute little dolphin from the Gill Friend Stamp Set, and my sentiment is from the Something's Fishy Stamp Set.


Hello!  It's Tracy here with a card using the Something's Fishy set.  I colored in the shark with Copic Markers and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  To create the background, I used embossing paste and Distress Inks.



Hi everyone.. Holly here and I have a cute Christmas Card this week using the Starfish image from the Something's Fishy set. I created a fun background with some stencils to look like water splashes and sand. And then I created a fun background on the Stitched circle to look like the water meeting the sand. So fun... I stamped the sentiment using the Gabfest Alphabet set. And colored the starfish in with Copics and added some Wink of Stella. 



Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What fantastic inspiration cards!

Taunya Butler said...

Love the happy and fun feel to each of these cards!!! Love the pattern paper on the first card - super great!!!