Monday, May 11, 2015

Get Whale


Hey, Anni here, with a card using the set Something's Fishy.


Hello!  Lisa here and I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day weekend!  Today I am showing off a clean and simple love card that I created with the Gill-Friend Stamp Set.  Don't forget this set is free this month with any $40 purchase, woot woot!


Hi everyone, Tanja here. I created my card with Little Fellas, Something's Fishy and BEE Unique. Happy Monday :-)


Greetings friends!!  Meredith here!  My card today features images from some of the newest TAWS sets Something's Fishy and Little Fellas!



Happy Monday! N@ Ali here with a Get Whale card ; ) only using cardstock, washi tape and several stamps from the Little Fellas set, which is perfect for creating sea scenes.


Hello there! Jeni popping in with a quick Flashback card today!! I used the awesome Calypso set to create this great background!! It's full of great border stamps and oh, it's so fun!!! (ps. it's also on sale in TAWS store right now!!:))

Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Super fun and sweet cards!

Jean said...

Wonderful cards!