Friday, May 15, 2015

Happy Birthday!


And.. Today is Meredith's birthday! Yay! She is so sweet and talented and we are so happy to have her on the team!


Here are a few of her creations:





Happy Birthday Meredith!!!!!




Here there all!! Jeni popping in with a quick Flashback!! I pulled out the Oogles set, and oh it's a good one!! I made this one for my daughter to give to her school teacher. Her teacher likes to do "punny jokes" and I thought she'd get a kick out of this one.



Greetings Friends!  Meredith here (birthday girl...lol!!)!  My creation today is a flashback and features two amazing TAWS sets called Flower Doodles and Words to Live By.  



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a sweet little card I made using two of this month's new sets, Gill-Friend (free w/$40 purchase) and All Washed Up.  I tend to hang on to assorted little bits and pieces of cardstock *cough* hoarder *cough* and my entire card was made from scraps! Woot!! :)



Hi! Joanna here with a clean and simple Birthday card. I used Cake Day and More Than Words, take a look at the video if you would like to know more!






Hi everyone! Marina here! And today, I'm sharing you a card where I've combined some new and older stamp sets. The word Hello is from the Bubbly stamp set and the dolphin & fishes are from the Gill-Friend & All Washed Up


Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, these are all awesome!

Taunya Butler said...

WOW - Happy Birthday to the talented and creative Meredith - Super clever cards and fun results with awesome products!!!