Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is Tracy's Birthday! YAY! Tracy has been on the team for quite a while and she's so incredibly talented! We love having her on the team and we love her videos, too!!!


Here are a few of her creations:





Happy Birthday Tracy!!!!





Hi it's N@ Ali. I used one of the cute fish from this month's mini set Gill-Friend and a partial sentiment from Yappy.



Hello! Joanna here and today I used Phone Home and More Than Words. Take a look at the video if you would like to know how this card came toghether!








Hi there, Tanja here! Happy Birthday Tracy! And it's a birthday card I can show you today. I used this month's mini set Gill-Friend.


Hello!! Dana here with fishy card for you today!! I used a stencil, Inktense Pencils and water to make my background! For my sentiment i used Best Fishes from All Washed Up and the stingray from Something's Fishy!!

Hey there! Jeni here with some fun little fish!!! I pulled these guys from the Gill Friends set. I can't tell you really, I LOVE these little fishies!! The sentiment came from Yappy set, another that I love!!!

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using images from Little Fellas and All Washed Up.  Aren't these belugas the cutest?!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Happy Birthday to Tracy! Love these cards, each one so cute and different from the others! Always love coming to Alley Way Stamps because the designers are completely awesome!