Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hey Little Fella...

Hi! Lisa here and it's time for some middle of the week inspiration! Today I have a cute square card to share with you using the Something's Fishy and Little Fellas Stamp Set that would be great for a welcome baby or a hey card for any little man.  This card includes a little embossing on the background, spray mist, and coloring.  Enjoy!


Hello! It's Tracy here with a simple card using the dolphin from the freebie for this month, Gill-Friend. I also used a sentiment from the Something's Fishy set.


Happy Wednesday everyone.. It's Holly here! Today I have a fun shaker card to share.  I used the Dolphin from this month's free set Gill-Friend along with the wave image from All Washed Up in my shaker area background. The sentiment is from the set Branching Out. On the inside I added the sentiment from Something's Fishy and a few of the Splashes from All Washed Up.



Hi everyone! Simonne here with a fun card using several images from this month's FREE mini stamp set, Gill-Friend.  (I also used the coral stamp from Little Fellas). I wanted to create a scene where 2 female fish were fighting over a poor unsuspecting male fish!  The blue & yellow fish is just about to plant a kiss on the little clownfish's cheek, whilst the pink fish is trying to hook him away and up to her with a fishing line, hehe!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Super fun and CUTE cards!

Taunya Butler said...

Great cards all on the fishy theme!! Super fun and really great ideas!!