Monday, May 4, 2015

Honey I shrunk the Sea Critters...

Yep, you read that right, things are about to shrinky in here hehehe!  Lisa here with a super cute and fun kids craft that involves the two newest stamp sets, Somthing's Fishy and All Washed Up, some shrink plastic, stamping and coloring.  I was amazed at how easy this project came together and my daughter just loved the little critters...




Anni here! Aaw, I am in love with all those sea critters, aren't you? For today's card I used the mini set Gill Friend that you get for free with a purchase of $40 in the TAWS online shop. The sentiment is from the set All Washed Up.


Hi Friends!!  Meredith here with a card creation I made using one of the new mini set Gill Friend!  This set is free this month with a purchase of $40 or more in product!  Today I've done a lot of masking and using my Distress Inks I've created a rainbow circle with the adorable dolphin in this set.  The sentiment is from the new Something's Fishy set.  


Hi everyone, Tanja here. As Anni I used the mini set of this month Gill-Friend. You get it for free with a purchase of $40 here.  I love the face expression of the fishes. Makes me giggle.


Hey everyone! Marina here :) I'm having fun with these fishes! I thought some bubbles texture paste would be a great addition to this card to make a mini scene :) I used the All Washed Up, Little Fellas and Something's Fishy set




Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What awesome cards and that necklace (and that little angel) are just too adorable!