Saturday, May 23, 2015

I love you a ton + a video using Distress Ink two ways

Hey everyone! It's Michelle here and I have a tutorial showing you how to use Distress Inks two ways on one card. The first way creates a soft watercolor look while the other is bolder and more colorful!
You can watch the video below to see how it's done.



Hi all! Francine here. For this card, I used bright and happy colors! I made the background with the True Colors set. I stamped the paint brushes with dye inks. The orca is from Little Fellas and the sentiment is from All Washed Up


Hi everyone! Simonne here with an underwater card using all 4 of The Alley Way Stamps May release stamps! The whale, starfish and clam are from Something's Fishy, and the seaweed is from this month's FREE mini stamp set, Gill-Friend.  The coral is from Little Fellas and the sentiment is from All Washed Up.  I created the background using Tea Dye (for the sand), Salty Ocean and Broken China distress ink pads.

Hey all. Jeni here with a few more fish...can't stop with them!! I pulled these images from the free Gill-Friend set, the start fish is from the Something's Fishy set.

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a fun shaker card!  I used the Something's Fishy and Little Fellas sets to create a baby card.  I think the white and clear sequins in the background look like bubbles under the water!

Hi everyone it's Holly here and today I have a fun Dr. Seuss inspired card for you using some watercoloring. One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish..lol I thought it was a cute idea for a card using these cute first from the Free set this Month Gill-Friend. You can get this set free with any $40 order. The Sentiment is from the set All Washed Up also another new release this month. 


Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Totally overwhelmed by the awesome cuteness that is in these cards - each one is bold and has such vivid color to them!! Love that each person's card is unique and has a different look to it but they are all awesome!!!