Thursday, May 14, 2015

I love you

Good morning!! Jeni here! I don't know about you, but these sea creatures are taking up a bunch of space in my heart!!! I just love them!! I pulled these cuties from the All Washed Up and Little Fellas sets.



Hi it's N@ Ali. Today I used All Washed Up and Little Fellas for my quick card which could be used for Mother's Day or other occasions.


Hello! Dana here with a card featuring the new set All Washed Up! The manatee is so cute i just had to use him on a card!!



Hi everyone, Tanja here with a birthday card. The orca is from All Washed Up!


Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Little Fellas and 'hey' from the FREE when you spend $40 set for this month, Gill-Friend.



Pin It!

1 comment:

Bev Gerard said...

These samples are completely delightful!!