Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Jawsome




Hi everyone! It’s Francine. Here is my newest card using the set Something's Fishy. I colored the shark with Copic markers and I created the "Jawsome" sentiment with the Alphabet Soup set.



Hello! Dana here with a flash back card (Cards using older TAWS stamps!). I used the cute airplane from Priceless Joy and paired it with a sentiment from Speak Easy!


Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Something's Fishy, All Washed Up and the Free with $40 set, Gill-Friend.


Hello, Emily here.  Today's card was made with the mini set called Gill-Friend.  This set is free with a purchase of $40 or more, during the month of May only.  I created the ocean wave using distress inks.  My fish was stamped and colored with Copics.  I bent the sentiment to go along the curve of the wave before stamping it.  



Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Designers are always super clever here at Alley Way Stamps!! Love Francine's card - what a great pun!! And the airplane card is so cute and sweet - perfect for a little boy!! FUN!!!