Saturday, May 30, 2015

June Sneak Peek Day 3: Twinkle Toes: WIN IT!

Today is the last day of our sneak peeks! But....

We will back tomorrow and one lucky winner will win ALL THREE sets during our Blog Hop!!!!! So head on back here tomorrow!!!!!

Click on the Rafflecopter widget below to enter to win this set - Twinkle Toes !!! ! You have until 7 pm TAWS time tonight to get your entries in! For our friends that do not have Social Media accounts, you can also just comment below.  We will randomly pick commenters for our giveaways, too!

This contest will run TODAY only (5/30/15), but we will have the Blog Hop tomorrow!!!!!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Hi everyone! Francine here. Today, I want to show you my peek day card using the new Twinkle Toes stamp set. These mushrooms are SO beautiful. I colored them with Copic markers and made a watercolor background. 


Hello!  It's Tracy here with a scene card using the new Twinkle Toes set.  I colored in all of the images with Copic Markers and heat embossed the sentiment with Platinum embossing powder.  Isn't this new set adorable?



Hello, Emily here with a Sneak Peek of June Release.  This cute fairy is from the set called Twinkle Toes.  




Hi everyone one.. It's Holly here with a peek at Twinkle Toes as well.. Isn't this new set adorable? I colored the images with Copics and then I created a fun background with some Gold Glitter embossing powder and a stencil. 


Hey all!! I am here with a few Fairy Kisses!! I love the Twinkle Toes set...oh, the fun!! There are some great images that will get a lot of use!!



Pin It!

35 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Oh woooww I love that Twinkle Toes set soo soo cuuuteee
Wish I am the lucky girl who win your new Stamp...
Wish me Luck ;)
Great CARDS dear DT Member

StampinJessica said...

Oh my, the mushrooms are so cute, i love mushrooms so much!!!!
Great card ladys!
I was so lucky to win this cute set.

Mary-Anne V said...

cute little fairy and great mushroom images.

Sue D said...

Little girls will love this set.

Sam Olden said...

I love the mushrooms - such detail!

Indy said...

Such sweet images and great DT projects!

Mary Holshouser said...

the little fairy is so cute. Love that she's little and young looking. It's been a fun sneak peek. thanks to everyone for sharing their wonderful creations.

loulou said...

What a cute fairy and I love those toadstools. Fabulous samples.

craftymom205 said...

Love this set. So cute.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Amy O said...

I'm loving the shrooms! Especially how Francine colored them up. Nice set!

Judy1223 said...

That fairy image is adorable, but I absolutely love the toadstools!!! Great cards, ladies!

D.Ann said...

Sweet! I've been needing a snail stamp!!

Michele Duffy said...

Great projects, DT! What an adorable set!

Kailash said...

Such a sweet and delightful set!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Aww such a sweet little fairy!

*Vicki* said...

What a darling image! Really love the inspiration from the team!! :)

Taunya Butler said...

I love everything in this set but I gotta say the flowers are gosh dang cute!!! I am super excited about this and love all the inspiration from the team!!

Tigger a(r)t work said...

This set sparkle!!! :) and the cards are fantastic!!! Love them!!! Thank you for the chance to win alllllll three set's and the wonderful inspiration on your blog!!!

XOXO
Tiggerchen

Unknown said...

Love the cute fairy ...........and who knew that mushrooms could be cute, too!?
Laura Holt
[Google will list me as "unknown"]

Brandi R said...

Adorable new set! GREAT creations from the team! Can't wait for the release ♥

Amante del Papel said...

beautiful inspiration! I love the mushrooms!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

LOVE mushrooms! Great set!

SuprFoxDesigns said...

What a fun set- love the mushrooms and flowers and that snail is adorable, I can see using the Fairy on tooth fairy letters! CUTE stuff!

Geri said...

Sweet set! I love her skirt...how much fun would she be color up? Thanks for sharing :)

Jessica Pascarella said...

The design team did an amazing job! All the cards and images are awesome!

Milka Gubo said...

Oh WOW! I'm always melting on this blog. :-D Super cute DT cards. :-D

Karenladd said...

Love the whimsical designs in this set...so fun and adorable!

Sharon said...

Such a cute set! Very sweet.

Camille L said...

I love fairies!

cghundley said...

Cute cards and the
Fairy stamp is sweet!
Carla from Utah

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very sweet. i love the mushrooms

Emily Cupely said...

So many beautiful creations!! Love them all ♥

Karen said...

This set looks so adorable! My daughter would have so much fun playing with me with this set!

Indy said...

Love the Brain Freeze set! Simply fun yummies!

Geri said...

Tickled pink and thrilled to pieces to see my name in the Winner's box! Thank you so much for generosity! Can hardly wait to ink up Twinkle Toes....she is so dang sweet!