Saturday, May 2, 2015

Little Squirt

Hi! Francine here with a cute card made with the Little Fellas and All Washed Up sets. I sponged the background with Distress inks and colored the narwhals with Copic markers.


Happy Saturday everyone!  Simonne here with a tag using the darling baby orca stamp from Little Fellas.  I did a little resist embossing for my background.  I stamped the 3 different aquatic plants from Little Fellas and Gill Friend (FREE with purchases of $40 or more before shipping and discounts) in Versamark ink onto my white die-cut tag and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. I then inked the tag with Shabby Shutters and Broken China distress inks...and the embossed parts resisted the ink!  Such an easy but effective technique!



Hi! Joanna here and I used Tickle Me Happy and Cake Day to create this card, take a look at the video if you would like to know how I made it!






Hello, Emily here.  I made this card using the set All Washed Up.  I created the background using various blue shades of distress inks.  My little dolphin was water colored and adhered using foam tape.


Hello!  It's Tracy here with a card using the Something's Fishy set!  I colored in the stingray with Copic Markers and matted it on a vellum and patterned paper circle.


Happy Saturday everyone.. Holly here and today I have a fun Circle card using this month's Free set Gill-Friend. You can get this set Free with any $40 order. I created a Distress Ink background and then I adhered my fish over it. I also added some thread to the fish hook. 



Pin It!

No comments: