Friday, May 1, 2015

May New Release Recap and MAY LINK-UP

All of the stamps are available in the store today!





This mini set, Gill-Friend,  is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of May 2015l!! 






Any time you create a TAWS project this month, link up below for a chance to win some stamps! It's that simple! No inspiration photo to follow or special theme to stick to - just create and link! Click on the badge on the sidebar to link up - you can link up as many times as you want each month, but please - only current projects! 
Scroll down to the bottom of this post to link up!



The Winner of last month's Link up is #19: It's a Trend!




Everyday in the life of Florida, Please email alison@thealleywaystamps.com within ONE WEEK of today's date with your stamp set choice!





Hi! Francine here! This is my blog hop card using 2 new sets called Gill-Friend and Something's Fishy



Hello, Emily here.  This is the card i shared yesterday during May Release Blog Hop.  I used 2 stamp sets: Little Fellas, and Something's Fishy.  Thanks for joining the fun yesterday!



Hiya! Its Dana with my hop card!! I just LOVE these sets, they go so well together! I used Gill Friend, Little Fellas, All Washed Up and Something's Fishy (yes, i used a stamp from all the new sets!! hehe!!) I also used Alphabet Soup for the explanation point above the one fish!!



Woo hoo!  I hope you are having a blast so far!  Lisa here with a fun sea inspired card using the Something's Fishy stamp set.  My cart uses so fun pattern play as well as paper piecing, can't wait to see what you'll create with these new sets!




Hello!  It's Tracy here with a look at the card I made for yesterday's hop.  I used the All Washed Up set with Distress Inks to create this fun card!



Hi it's N@ Ali, here's mine for the hop, using Little Fellas, All Washed Up for the sentiment and Line Upon Line for the background.



Hi everyone, Tanja here. This is my card for yesterday's hop. I created a very cas Card using Something's Fishy.



Hello! Heather P. here with my blog hop card from yesterday featuring the new Gill-Friend mini set and some watercoloring.



Chrissie here! How much fun are these sets?!?!? I love everything about the ocean, so these are all right up my alley! For this card, I used the All Washed Up set!


Hey all! Jeni here! I hope you had a fun time hopping yesterday! Here is the card that I created for the hop. This image is from the All Washed Up set.  I have a thing for Orca Whales!  We even went to "Orcas Island" for spring break!! I had a fun time with this beautiful image!! And I have to say again, I adore this sentiment!!

Hey everyone! Ali here.. I have two video's for you on the TAWS YouTube channel showing how I made this card.. HUGS

Holly here.. How fun was that Blog Hop? Here's a peek at the card I made for the Hop using All Washed Up & Little Fellas. I love these Manatees... When we lived in FL I just couldn't get enough of watching them. 



Hey, Anni here! Don't you love all these marine creatures - so cute! For my blog hop card I used for the main image one fish from Something's Fishy. The small fish in the background is from the set Little Fellas and the sentiment is a combination of "hey" from the set Gill-Friend and Little Fella from the set Little Fellas.


Hi everyone! Simonne here with my card from yesterday's hop!  I used 2 stamps from the fantastic All Washed Up stamp set to create my CAS card.  I stamped one of the small fish from the set multiple times to create a shoal, and then selectively stamped the top part of the "best fishes" sentiment (from the same stamp set) above my die cut word:


Hi everyone! It's Marina here and here's a card for yesterday's hop in case you've missed it. I used the Gill-Friend stamp set :D

Hi Friends!  Meredith here with my blog hop card featuring the new set Little Fellas!

Hi all!  Angel here with my hoop-jumping whale from All Washed Up!  LOVE these fun sets!








Pin It!

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This looks like such a FIN-tastic release!! :) Love it all!

Taunya Butler said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!! Love all that is here and for me to feast on!! Love these new releases!! FUN and SO COOL!!