Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday Florals



Hello!  Lisa here and I'm showing off a fun Mixed Media Card that I created using older sets like Say It Don't Spray It, Petal Pushers, and Flower Show.  The background was created with a mix of gesso, gellatos, water and my finger.  The flowers were also created with gesso, gellatos and water, then fussy cut and adhered with a mix of foam adhesive as well as glue, hope it brightens your day!



Happy Monday! N@ Ali here with a quick card using All Washed Up for the sea scene and also Yappy for the sentiment.



Anni here with a baby card today. I love the cute set Little fellas. It is perfect for untraditional baby cards. The bigger bird is from the set All Washed Up.

Hi Friends!  Meredith here bringing you a water colored creation using one of the newest TAWS sets called Gill Friend this set is available this month FREE when you purchase $40 or more in TAWS products!!


Hi and happy monday, Tanja here.  For my card today I used the super cute walrus from All Washed up.



Hi everyone! Marina here! And today, I'm sharing you a card where I took little images from various sets to create my  own background with simple colouring :) I used Little fellasGill-Friend & All Washed Up



Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

This post taught me a lot about backgrounds - each one of these awesome cards had cool, unique backgrounds!! Such good ideas!!