Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Something's Fishy



Hey, Anni here! Two weeks ago was Father's day in Germany and I made this cute card for my father in law. The little fish is from the set Gill Friend (free with a pruchase of $40 in May).



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used the same fish as Anni from Gill Friend, the sentiment is from Something's Fishy.


Hello!  Lisa here and I have another card to share using all of the fish guys in the new stamps: All Washed Up, Gill-Friend, and Little Fellas!  My background was created by spritzing watercolored paper with lots of water and dropping some Magicals in blues and greens and letting them spread out on their own.  The fish were all stamped, colored and fussy cut.  Hope you have a fintastic day!!! :)


Hey there! Chrissie here! I just wanted to pop in and share a cute card I created using Something's Fishy, All Washed Up and True Colors! I just love the walrus so much and I thought it would be fun to do some no-line watercoloring! :)



Hi everyone.. It's Holly here and today I'm creating a splash with the Whale images from All Washed Up & Littles Fellas along with a fun Stencil Background created with some Distress Inks. The sentiment is a combination of the Something's Fishy, Cake Day & Gabfest sets. 



Pin It!

2 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Wow - super fun!! And so cool - each of these cards makes me smile - your awesome designers have WOWed me again!!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such summery fun!! Especially loved the dolphins!