Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Video: Lunchbox Notes | Sweet

Hey everyone, it's Michelle with a fun, colorful, and quick project: lunch box cards!

Now, I don't have kids to send these notes off with... but I don't think that should stop me, or anyone! You can give these little gems to ANYone - husbands, boyfriends, even roommates, or with a homemade food gift for a friend! So many options to make someone very happy :)


I used the Baby on Board and Alphabet Soup stamp sets from The Alley Way Stamps.


Hi! Francine here with my flashback card for May. I used the Bite Size set. I love these tiny cupcakes! They are SO cute!




Hello, Emily here with a card made with All Washed Up and Little Fellas.  




Hi!! Dana here! Today i have a card featuring the new April release stamps Something's Fishy and this months free set with a $40 purchase Gill-Friend!!

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Something's Fishy.  I seriously love these fun sets!  Perfect for watercoloring and so many other cool techniques!


Pin It!

No comments: