Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Video: Tone on Tone Background Stamping + Happy Birthday Mom

Hey everyone! It's Michelle here with a video showing you how to create a tone on tone background with the small stamps in your stamp sets. 

I created a fun birthday card using the Castaways stamp set. Watch the video below to see how it came together!




Hi there! It’s Francine. Today, I’m sharing a card with the focal point on the sentiment. The "Happy Birthday" is from the Rock Solid set. I heat embossed it with Liquid Platinum.



Hello! Dana here! I made a card featuring the little star fish from the Something's Fishy Stamps set! I paired it with the Twinkle Twinkle sentiment from Out of This World!





Hi everyone, Tanja here with this month's flashback card.  I used Life is short, Framed and Bumps in the Night. Hugssss :-*



Hi, Emily here with a card made with Little Fellas, and Something's Fishy



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used the sets All Washed Up and Little Fellas, and drew my background with a gold pen.




Hi all!  Angel here with a card using the FREE when you spend $40 set called Gill-friend.  It's just TOO cute!  Lots of sponging on this one!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Oh My FREAKING GOSH!!! Awesome cards - all full of delight and I enjoyed all of them!!! Thanks to your awesome designers!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such fun cards!!! The sea theme is so on target for the summer and LOVED all the inspiration using them!!