Thursday, May 7, 2015

Welcome Little Squirt

Hi! Dana here with a metallic baby card!! I wanted to do something a little elegant and used some gold and white embossing powder. I used Little Fellas, All Washed Up and Seeing Spots!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used this month's mini set (free with a $40 purchase) Gill-Friend, fussy cut and adhered the adorable little fish with foam tape.



 Hi! Joanna here and I used Phone Home to create this bright fun card. Check out the video if you would like to see how I made it!




Hi all!  Angel here with a card using the FREE when you spend $40 set for this month, Gill-friend and a sentiment from the All Washed Up stamp set.  The spikey coral is from the Little Fellas stamp set and the starfish is from the Something's Fishy set - I love how well they all coordinate!



Hello!! Jeni here. I've got another fun little number to share today! I am SO loving the little fish in the Gill Friend set!! Oh, aren't they fun!? I took the sentiment from the Something Fishy set, and that cute little tiny speech bubble bit is from Cake Day!
 
 
Hi everyone, Tanja here! I created this underwater scene using this month's mini (free with a $40 purchase)  Gill-Friend, Something's Fishy. The poor fish on the hook is from Sittin' Pretty.
 
 
 
Pin It!

No comments: