Saturday, May 16, 2015

What's up?



Hi everyone! It’s Francine. The Gill-Friend set is my FAVORITE of this fantastic release. These fishes are too fun! :D The "What’s up?" sentiment is from the Yappy set. 



Happy Saturday everyone... It's Holly here with a fun card using some Distress Inks along with the sets All Washed Up & Little Fellas.  I love this release..all of these sets are so cute and work so well with each other. 


Hello!  It's Tracy here with a fun scene card using the Gill-Friend set.  I colored in the fish with Copic markers and used watercolors to create the background.



Hello, Emily here with a quick CAS card.  I used the images from Gill-Friend and the sentiment from Something's Fishy.  I stamped the images with Versafine and added watercolors.  


Hey there friends!! Jeni here! I've got a cute little walrus to share today!! He is from the All Washed Up set. I kept him simple and a little "masculine" so I can send it to a nephew I've had on my mind lately!!



Happy Saturday everyone! Simonne here with a flashback card using an older set called Ooh La La.  I created the striped background by stamping the long border stamp from the set 5 times. To create the lipstick, I first stamped the image onto my Copic paper and coloured the top pink. Then I stamped the image a second time in Versafine Black Onyx ink onto some gold glitter paper and embossed it with some black embossing powder.  I cut out the bottom part and glued it on top the first to create a pink lipstick with a gold, sparkly case!  The glittery eyeshadow palette was created by stamping the square stamp from the stamp set in Versamark ink onto some scrap paper and heat embossing them with some glittered embossing powder. I then carefully cut them out and glued them onto a square of black card.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I love your make up card Simonne..I have this set too..great idea..will remind my self this adorable card...other cards with fish are cutteee♡

Taunya Butler said...

Incredible cards - each one hooked me!! I love the whole fishy theme that ya'll got going on!! Everyone colors and does such a wonderful job on their cards!!