Friday, June 12, 2015

6.12.15

Hi TAWS friends!  Meredith here today with a creation using one of the newest TAWS sets called Slurp!  It's perfect for summer time!  I'm also using this month's 'free with $40 in product purchase' set called Brain Freeze.  The background is made using an older TAWS set called Line Upon Line.



Hey there!! Jeni here, with a flashback for you today!! I'm playing along with the Coffee Lovers blog today! I pulled this fun image from the Tea Par-tea set. 



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with a super CAS card I created using the new Slurp set.  A little paper piecing and some fun patterns make for a quick, easy, cheerful card! :)



Hi! Joanna here with another video. I used Cake Day and Brain Freeze.




Hey everyone! Marina here! :) I'm sharing with you a bright and colourful card using the ice cream from the Slurp set.  I'm really enjoying all of the sweet treats! :) 


Pin It!

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wonderfully delicious creations today! ;) Thanks for sharing!

Taunya Butler said...

Your creations have me licking my lips in anticipation of one of these summer-y treats!! Excellent cards - wonderful colors and awesome backgrounds on these super cards!!