Saturday, June 13, 2015

6.13.15

Hi friends! Francine here with a "BEE" flashback card! The bigger bee is from Got it Covered, the three smaller are from Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood and the sentiment is from BEE Sweet. I love having different sizes of bees and a sentiment set to fit with. 





Hello, Emily here with a quick, simple but bold birthday card.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment in the set Lite Brite using gold embossing powder. 


Hello!! Jeni here! I love, love, love this cute frozen treat image!! We've been enjoying our fair share of frozen delight this past week!!  My images are from the Slurp set. 

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a card using the Twinkle Toes set.  I stamped the worm three times across the white card stock.  I didn't ink it up in-between each time though, so it gets lighter each time.  That way, it looks like it is moving right across the page!




Hi everyone it's Holly here with a fun Hello card.. Who doesn't love ice pops in the Summer? I watercolored the popsicles from the Slurp set and then I added some Glossy Accents. For a bold sentiment I heat embossed Hello from the new set Lite Brite onto a piece of black card stock. 



Pin It!

2 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Love TAWS products because you can make amazing cards like these with them - your designers are delightful and I found these cards to be Simple and Amazing!!

Celeste Goff said...

What amazing inspiration cards!!!