Saturday, June 20, 2015

6.20.15

Hi everyone! It’s Francine. I made a background using the beautiful mushroom from the Twinkle Toes set. I colored them with watercolor and Distress inks.



Happy Saturday.. It's Holly here and I have a fun card for you today using the flower images from the set Twinkle Toes and the fun sentiment set Lite Brite


Hey there! Jeni here!! I've got a treat to share today...or should I say treats!? My kids are going a little crazy over the donuts today!!! Makes my 4 year old son "need a donut--a chocolate frosted one mom!!" I had a fun time with this one, that's for sure!! The donut is from the Slurp set, and the sentiment is from the Lite Brite set.

Hello!  It's Tracy here with a clean and simple card.  I used the Tri-Me set to stamp the lime green and turquoise triangle at the bottom of the card.  I then stamped the sentiment with black ink right over them.  

Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Impressive - love how realistic and totally awesome Francine's mushrooms look!! I think that Hello card with the adorable and super cute daisies is just right up my alley - LOVE it!!! And, if I didn't need a donut before seeing Jeni's card - I DO NOW!! And I want to shop at her bakery, they all look so tasty!! OMG - Traci's use of the Tri-Me sat is so cool!! Love the awesome border she created and just such an amazingly, super CAS card!!! Thanks for all the fun cards!!