Monday, June 22, 2015

Be Unique

Happy Monday! N@ Ali here. Today I played with inks, markers and scissors, and of course stamps ; ) I used Twinkle Toes and BEE Unique sets. Have a great week!


Hello Lisa here!  I've gone back to simplicity with my card today, using the Pick One and Lite Brite Stamp Sets.  Nothing but simple stamping, and I have to say I love it...



Anni here with a card combining the sets Chick Magnet and Slurp.




Hi and happy monday, Tanja here! I used Slurp, Meltdown and Say It Don't Spray It for this card.


Hi Friends!  Meredith here with a very simple Father's Day card!  Today I used an oldie but goodie  set called Tie One On.  It's absolutely perfect for the men in your life!  


Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

What a clever and unique card with the mushroom that really stands out!! And I gasped in pure delight over the gorgeous yellow and black card by Lisa - purely awesome!! And the chick with the popsicle is just so fun - the colors are so great!! Tanja's get well card is so sweet and totally cute!! Love the expression on the treat!! Such a perfect card for a dad - one with a tie, super smart and genius, that is what Meredith is!!! Again - such a treat for my eyes and such lovely ideas to get my creative juices flowing!!