Thursday, June 25, 2015

Cool Birthday


Hi it's N@ Ali. I used the mini set Brain Freeze, free with your $40 purchase this month. The sentiment is from Rock Solid.



Joanna here, I used More Than Words and my Peer less water colors to create this card. Take a look at the video if you would like to know more!







Hi all!  Angel here (again since I skipped my usual Tuesday post!) with a card using the Slurp stamp set.  These orange creamsicles (yum!) were colored with my Zig pens!

 
Hello!! Jeni here. I have a bright little number for you today!! I pulled out a pad of paper that spoke to me...and the mushroom!! The mushroom is from the Twinkle Toes set, and the fun sentiment is from the Yappy set.


Hi everyone, Tanja here! For my card today I used Twinkle Toes, Slurp and Lite Brite.
I wish y'all a happy day!


 
 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Fun cards and each one has awesome images and techniques used!! Love the popsicles and the blue background - so well done!! Love the fun and cute simplicity of the ice cream card!! Jeni's paper piecing is super amazing and love the candle in the window with those hearts - so very sweet!!