Monday, June 15, 2015

Desert...

Hi Friends!  Meredith here bringing you a summery project I made using the adorably summery set called Slurp!  I also used the new 'free with $40 product purchase' called Brain Freeze for my sentiment.


Hey, Anni here! Today I have a flashback card for you using the older set Gotta Bug?.


Hello!  Happy Monday!  Lisa here with a fun card that's sure to cool anyone off on these hot days.  I have used the Brain Freeze, Slurp, and Face It Stamp Sets today on my card.  With some coloring and fussy cutting this card is a treat in itself...



Happy Monday! Tanja here. For my card I used Brain Freeze ('free with $40 product purchase' ), Lite Brite, ei-ei-o and Wish Big.



Hello, Emily here.  Today card was made using Slurp, and Brain Freeze.  I used Copic markers to color these yummy treats.   

Hi everyone! Marina here! Today, I chose to use the no-line Copic Colouring technique. I really like how it makes my image look soft :) It's the pretty fairy from the Twinkle Toes set.




Pin It!

2 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Cute, fun and extremely well done cards!!! Thanks for all the cool inspiration!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What awesome and fun inspiration cards!!!