Friday, June 5, 2015

Get Well

Yay it's Friday! N@ Ali here still using the gorgeous flower from Twinkle Toes. The sentiment is from Yappy, the spots are from Little Fellas. I have used only two inks, blue and lime ; the flowers and big spots where stamped with lime overlapping blue.


Hi everyone! Marina here :) Today I'm sharing you a card that only uses one stamp! :) I took the big and fun 'Hugs' sentiment from the new Lite Brite stamp set.

Hi Friends!  Meredith here bringing you a rainbow creation using the newly released TAWS set Lite Brite!

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using an image and sentiment from the set called Slurp.  These images are SO FUN to color!


Pin It!

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

These are all just GORGEOUS!!

loulou said...

Fabulous creations. I love the sherbet colour in the background on Angel's slurp card.

Taunya Butler said...

Loving these cards and that Lite Brite alphabet set is climbing up my list of MUST HAVE's!!!