Thursday, June 11, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to our amazing, fantastic, fearless leader, Alison! We all love working with you!!!!


Here are a few of Ali's awesome-sauce creations!






Happy Birthday Alison! It's N@ Ali here, today I used the mini Brain Freeze and BEE Sweet for the sentiment.



Happy Birthday, Alison! It's Anni here and I made a fun discovery: The ice cream from the mini set Brain Freeze makes a perfect parachute for small creatures. On my card I used a cute chick from the set Hard Boiled. And the sentiment is from Cake Day!


Hello!!  Dana here! I paired the new Lite Brite stamp set with a big ampersand that i cut out from some pattern paper!! Lite Brite is such a fun sentiment set!!


Hey there!! And Happy Birthday to dear Alison!! I made her a cute little pink cupcake to enjoy today!! I pulled the cute little cupcake from the Brain Freeze set and the sentiment from Slurp! I hope Alison has a super birthday...



Alison!! Happy Birthday to you!!! Tanja here. For this card I used Twinkle Toes and Tag-alongs.


Hi all!  Angel here with a shaker card using a sentiment from the Lite Brite set.  I embossed it with white EP.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALISON!!!!  <3




Pin It!

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wishing you a wonderful birthday Alison!!
Thanks for sharing all the inspiration! :)

Taunya Butler said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to DEAR ALISON whose creations and stamps inspire us to create amazing things - HOPE your day is filled with sunshine and laughter and happily ever after!! Your company is amazing!!

Emily Cupely said...

Beautiful creations!! Happy Birthday Ali!!! ^_^