Monday, June 8, 2015

Happy Monday!

Hello!!  Meredith here with another water colored creation using one of my very favorite older TAWS sets called Tickle Me Happy and one of my very favorite newer TAWS sets called Lite Brite.


Hey, Anni here! In the set Twinkle Toes you can find the cutest flower! I love it!



Happy Monday! It's N@ Ali here, today I used Twinkle Toes & Yappy for this simple card.


Hello hello beautiful people!!!  Lisa here sharing this mystical little night scene with the new Twinkle Toes Stamp Set.  My background was created with a mix of distress inks and spritzed with a silver shimmer.  I had also embossed a moon image from the Ta-Da Stamp Set.  I wanted my fairy to be fun and whimsical so I colored her with bright girly colors, and then to make my mushrooms appear to be glowing I colored the tops with blue and green Copics.



Hi everyone, Tanja here. I created a birthday card using three different stamp sets: Slurp, Tag-alongs and Spell-check! Happy monday :-*



Hi everyone it's Holly here and I have a Flashback card today using the set Tickle Me Happy. I created two cards with this set using some watercoloring and heat embossing.


Hi guys! Marina here! I'm sharing with you a clean & simple one layer card using the Twinkle Toes set! 




Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

I wasn't sure that Twinkle Toes was a MUST HAVE set but after this post and all these amazing cards I have been convinced that it should be on my list!! Thank you for such great cards - the yellow one by Anni is my favorite - because I LOVE YELLOW!!! So bright and happy!!!