Monday, June 1, 2015

June New Release Recap and LINK UP to win!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!













This mini set, Brain Freeze,  is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of June 2015l!! 




And now, to recap our amazing DT's hop projects:

Hi everyone! It’s Francine. This is my blog hop card using the new Lite Brite stamp set. I heat embossed the sentiment with white powder on black cardstock. I made the background with another (older) TAWS set, called Phraseology. I heat embossed it too and then I sponged it with Distress inks. 




Anni here! For my blog hop card I used the mini set Brain Freeze. It is so cute and versatile.


Hello!!  Meredith here with my blog hop card featuring the amazing new set Lite Brite!!  I've also used another TAWS set in my creation called Tickle Me Happy.


Hi everyone, Tanja here. This is my blog hop card. Created with the suuuper cute set Twinkle Toes. The sentiment is from  Wish BIG.


Hello!  It's Tracy here with my blog hop card using the Slurp set.  I colored in the cake with Copic Markers and stamped the sprinkles in the background with dye inks.



Hello, Emily here with a recap of June Blog Hop.  I used Lite Brite and Twinkle Toes to create this card.  The flowers were watercolored using no-line technique.  


Hi! Dana here with a recap of my Blog Hop card!! I did a little bit of watercoloring to make a bright, summery card using the new Slurp set!!


Chrissie here, using the new Slurp set! This set is so fun! I used some embossing paste with Distress Inks, Glossy Accents and glitter to create the look of real donuts!



Marina here! Using the mini stamp set Brain Freeze! :) 


Oh, isn't this release just SO fun!!! Just a little "thanks" from the Light Brite set!! The font is super duper!! Don't you think!?


Hi!  Lisa here!  Isn't today wonderful with all of this newness and inspiration?  Here is the sweet card I made that's sure to make someone's day with the Twinkle Toes Stamp Set, a handmade envelope and coloring...



Hello! Heather P. here with my blog hop card featuring the new free w/$40 purchase stamp set, Brain Freeze.  I love this little set! I used the hard candy/peppermint image and the smaller sentiment from the set on my card, as well as a sentiment from BIG Chatter, and a Seeing Spots background stamp.  For a little extra texture on my card, once the candies were colored (and dried), I covered them with distress glitter and glossy accents.



Hi everyone it's Holly here with my Blop Hop card.. I used the fun new set Slurp along with some Distress Markers for some watercoloring. I love the soft look you get with the Distress inks. 



Hi it's N@ Ali. The Slurp set is so deliciously lovely, I placed the goodies here on a striped stamp from Line Upon Line.


Hi all!  Angel here showing you my blog hop card using the FREE when you spend $40 set called Brain Freeze along with a sentiment from the Slurp set.  


Simonne here with my hop card!  I used 2 stamps from the fantastic *NEW* Lite Brite stamp set to create my one-layer card.  I simply inked the "thank" part of the "thanks" sentiment, and then used the "you" from the "you & me" sentiment. The dotted chevron stamp is from an older TAWS set called Good Point.




Any time you create a TAWS project this month, link up below for a chance to win some stamps! It's that simple! No inspiration photo to follow or special theme to stick to - just create and link! Click on the badge on the sidebar to link up - you can link up as many times as you want each month, but please - only current projects! 
Scroll down to the bottom of this post to link up!



The winner of last month's challenge is *Vicki*!!! 
We all adored that window you created!



Please email alison@thealleywaystamps.com within ONE WEEK of today's date with your stamp set choice!




Pin It!

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Yay! :) How awesome!! Thanks so much! Great new release just perfect for Summer!

Emily Cupely said...

Gorgeous creations!!! Love them all ♡

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, I had the hardest time finding the link up.