Friday, June 26, 2015

Mustache Mania!

Hi Friends!!  Meredith here bringing you another creation that I made for Father's Day.  This project features the awesome set Mustache Mania.  I used multiple inks (Hero Arts, Distress and SU!) to create this clean and simple look.



Hello! Dana here with a sweet Birthday card!! I used some left over watercolored pieces with the cake from the Slurp stamp set! I also used Line Upon Line for my background!!


Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with my flashback card which features one of my favorite TAWS sets, Flower Doodles! :) 


Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What fun cards! Love the mustache one!

Taunya Butler said...

Fun, fun cards - each one so perfectly done and styled so well!! Love the moustache one - so perfect for a guy card!! The second one is so dynamic with those borders on the side!! And the third one is just so simple and yet so elegant!!