Thursday, June 18, 2015

Snail Mail


Hello! Dana here with a card featuring the new Twinkle Toes set! I played with some Distress Markers to make a watercolor background!



Hi it's N@ Ali. Here's a quick one layer card using Lite Brite and BIG Chatter. I used the Rock and Roll stamping technique (top in Tide Pool and bottom in Soft Granite).



Hello! Joanna here, I made a clean and simple card using the adorable blowfish using Castaways.





Hi all!  Angel here with a card using a sentiment from Lite Brite with an image from Slurp because who doesn't like a bright pink cake with bright blue frosting?!  :D

Hey there!! Jeni here with a sweet little something today! I love this fun "biggest whipping cream I've ever seen topping my float" image!! It is from the Slurp set and oh, it's a fun one!! Celebrating always needs confetti and sequins, right!? This fun celebrate you image is from the Cake Day set.
 
 
 
Hi everyone, Tanja here! I created a clean an simple card using this month's mini set Brain Freeze (‘free with $40 product purchase’ ).
 
 

Pin It!

2 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

I have to have a treat at the ready when I stop by lately because I always get hungry from all the yumminess I see here!! Thanks for all the fun cards and great inspiration!!

Yuki said...

Great cards! :)