Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Some Hellos and a Few (sad) Goodbyes!

Our design term is coming to a close, so we want to say goodbye to Anika, Francine and Tracy. We've loved working with all of you and we wish you nothing but the best!!!!

We also have some new designers joining us! Please welcome Julia W., Emily and Julia A. to the You Tube Team:






And please welcome Lexa, Yuki and Archana to the Design Team:





Welcome ladies - we can't wait to see all of your creations!!!!!

Hey, Anni here! Today I have a gift box for you that I decorated using the cute mini set Brain Freeze.


Whew so much to share today!  It's Lisa here with a tag that will surely carry you away, hehehe!  I've used the sweet little fairy and flower from the Twinkle Toes and the sentiment comes from the Lite Bright set.  I didn't want to just create another tag I wanted it to be a little different and this pink little fairy was perfect!


Happy Wednesday it's Holly here! Today I have a fun card using some Glossy Accents and a Clear Glitter Gel Medium to create texture & shine on my elements. I used the fun lollipop from this month's Free set called Brain Freeze and the gumdrop image from Slurp


Hello!  It's Tracy here with an ice cream card!  I used the Brain Freeze set and colored the ice cream cone to look like mint chocolate chip ice cream.  The sentiment is from the Slurp set.  What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?



Pin It!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats to all the new members!
Such cute projects!

Celeste Goff said...

Congratulations to all of the new members and I love all of the wonderful design projects!!!

Emily Cupely said...

Sooo happy to be part of this amazing team!!! These ladies have made this an amazing experience already. Can't wait to start sharing my creations! ^_^

Mary-Anne V said...

sad to hear of those leaving...they have been very inspirational. But very excited to meet the new team.

Ruby N said...

Congrats to the new team!!!!

Taunya Butler said...

I have really appreciated Francine, Anika and Tracy - THEY WILL BE MISSED!!! Welcome to all the new ladies and I am looking so forward to seeing what you will create!!! Hugs to both, those leaving - thank you for the inspiration you always gave and, those just starting - so excited for you!!