Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Video: Adding Twine to Stamping 6.16.15

Hey everyone, it's Michelle here. today I pulled together a set of cards where I tried something new (for me): adding twine to stamped images for dimension and interest. The lollipop stamps I'm using today are a new set from The Alley Way Stamps called Brain Freeze.


Watch the video below to see how I did this. Warning: this involves getting your fingers messy, but the effect is so unique, it's worth it!




Hi, Francine here! I’m back with a summer card! I made a watercolor background and heat embossed the ice from the Slurp set with embossing powder on vellum. In this way, you still can see the background.  



Hi Dana here with a Flashback card!! I am using older TAWS stamps hence a Flashback card!! It's grad season and i have had to make a few for some friends so i decided to use a few TAWS stamps to make a cute grad card!! I used Learning Curve, Baby Talk and Star of Show.


Hi all!  Angel here with a card using the Twinkle Toes stamp set.  Isn't she so pretty??


Pin It!

2 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Wonderful cards - Cool and yummy with vellum ice cream, classy and so fun with a super cute worm grad, and absolutely SO fairy cute!!! Love seeing your designer's work and the video was fun, I learned some things!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What amazing cards from the DT! Love the technique of adding twine to stamped images!