Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Video: Rainbow Birdhouses

Hey everyone, it's Michelle here. I feel that it's usually the bigger stamps in a set that catch our eye and make us buy them, but I find that the longer I have a stamp set, the more I try to find new ways to use those smaller stamps that often get forgotten. Today, I put some of the smaller stamps in the Branching Out and Moosing You stamp sets from The Alley Way Stamps to use in a fun way!




Watch the video below to see how these rainbow birdhouses come together - I share lots of tips along the way!



Hi, Francine here! For this card, I used the Brain Freeze set. I chose to make a background with the tiny cherry. I colored them with Copic and added some Glossy Accents. The sentiment is also from this newest Lite Brite set.  


Hello! Dana here! Today i'm sharing a card that features this months Free with a $40 purchase, Brain Freeze!! Such a great little set! I did a lot of paper piecing, using pattern paper from the same pad!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I have an extra simple card for you today using Cake Day.



Hello, Emily here with a fun card made with the newly released sets called Slurp, and Brain Freeze.  I colored my lollipops with Copics.  


Hi all!  Angel here with a monochromatic card using an image from the FREE when you spend $40 set called Brain Freeze, along with a sentiment from Slurp.  I love Sno-Balls!  (aka Sno-Cones)


Pin It!

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So cute! Love the inspiration here! ;)

Taunya Butler said...

Great, great cards!! Love the fun inspiration I find here - wonderful, simple, colorful cards using TAWS products!!!