Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wish Big Wednesday

Hello!  Happy Wednesday to all of you!  Lisa here with a fun and sparkly Happy Birthday Card to share with all of you.  I have used the Lite Bright stamp set with some dots of stickles for my sentiment, and the Slurp stamp set for my cake and candle.  This is bound to make someone smile on their big day...


Hello!  It's Tracy here with a fun snow cone birthday card!  I used my Tim Holtz Distress Spritzer to make the snow cones from the Brain Freeze set look like the real thing.  The sentiment I used comes from the Yappy set.


Hi everyone it's Holly here and today I have a fun clean and simple card for you using the new set Lite Brite along with the adorable owl from Moosing You. This is a great layout for creating multiple cards for a set and you can change out the sentiment for any occasion and add different critters from other TAWS sets. I added a touch of shimmer and glossy accents to the sentiment 



Hi it's N@ Ali. Today I used Slurp for this quick card. The cone was paper pieced from a used envelope. Don't you just love it when you can recycle something?


Pin It!

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

WOW - fun and very cool cards - only thing is, now I am hungry for the dessert you said I should eat first!!! =] Have a great day!!