Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wish Big!

Anni here! The new set Lite Brite is full of great sentiments. I added a cute dinosaur from the set Livin' Fossils.



Hello!  Lisa here with a fun card that is sure to have you itching for a scoop of ice cream!  I just love all of the sweet images found throughout this month's release.  Today's card features the Slurp and Brain Freeze Stamp Sets, in some pretty yummy ice cream flavors...



Hi it's N@ Ali. I have two cards for you today using the gorgeous flowers from Twinkle Toes. And I have another two coming up before the end of the week, stay tuned ; )




Hi everyone.. Holly here with a Sweet card for Summer! I used some of the fun Ice Cream images in the sets Brain Freeze & Slurp. I watercolored them with Distress Inks and added some Clear Pico Embellisher over the Popsicles for some Shine. 


Hi everyone! Simonne here with a mini card using one of the adorable critter stamps from Twinkle Toes. The "inchin' by" sentiment comes from same stamp set, and the "to say hi" is from Buff.  Finally, the little chevrons are from Say it don't Spray it.


Hello!  It's Tracy here with my card using the Lite Brite and Slurp sets.  I colored in the donuts with Copic Markers and covered them with Frosted Lace Stickles to look like sugar.  Yum!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Jaklena said...

Beautiful cards as always!

Taunya Butler said...

Fun, Fun, Fun cards!!!