Monday, July 27, 2015

Video: 2 Different Styles, Same Supplies - Part 1

Hi guys, this is Emily Cupely! For today's card I used the Brain Freeze and the Neener Neener stamp set. This card is all about a distressed look. Next week's card is going to be the second part which will have a completely opposite look. Can you guess what look will it has? :) Below is the video which shows you how I created it. Enjoy!




Hello! Lisa here with another great back to school card that will have your kid beaming!  I've said it before, but I'll say it again I really love the Express Yourself Stamp Set and the fun backgrounds you can make with it.  This time I mixed all of the letters up and heat embossed them in clear. I then spritzed the watercolor paper with water and dropped some of my Magicals Powder and let them do their thing.  Then I added my die cut panel on top.  Ta-da!


Hi Friends!  Meredith here bringing you a project that I made using three different Alley Way sets called Words To Live By, Little Fellas and All Washed Up.  I did a wild and funky watercolored main image and then layered my papers keeping it cool and neutral.  I created a little heart embellishment by cutting multiple hearts out of my favorite glitter paper and then stitching them together for a layered and dimensional look!


Hi everyone it's Holly here with a fun Flashback card using the cute set Black Beard's Loot! This is great set for all those Pirate fans out there.. or for fun masculine cards! I colored the images in with watercolors and added some gold watercolor to the coins for a bit of shine. 





Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such FUN cards!

Taunya Butler said...

Love these cards and I sure enjoyed the video - learned some fun ideas and think Emily is terrific!! Wonderful things from a stellar design team!! What treasures you all are!!