Friday, July 10, 2015

7.10.15

Hello, Julia A. here again! Today I'm using a more recent stamp set that has certainly caught your eye (if not, it should have) called Oogles together with one of my all time favorite sentiment sets ever, Say It Don't Spray It!


In my video, I'm showing you how you can stamp with glitter to give your images just the right amount of sparkle. It's not hard at all, and the result is stunning! Check it out below or in HD at Youtube.



Hi Friends!!  Meredith here bringing you a bright creation I made using the new set called Oh Splat! I used the popular "ink smooshing" technique with my Distress Inks to create my wild background and snuggled my sentiment right in the middle using Versamark Ink and white embossing powder.  I thought it was fitting considering the craziness of the colors and display of brightness!  I added some die cut geo tags using my favorite glitter paper from Michael's.  I kept everything else rather simple considering how loud this project is!  



Hi, everyone! Heather P. here with my flashback card for July... I used one of my favorite TAWS sets, Pick One.  It's a great floral set that can be used with a variety of techniques!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Such fun and awesome cards!