Friday, July 17, 2015

7.17.15

Welcome to your weekend, crafters! Julia A. here today with part 2 of my miniseries on how to add interest to your stamped images. I'm back with the Monster Mash stamp set and an adorable card for a fun loving couple:


In the video, I'm showing you how to create the illusion of fur on these super cute monsters. This is a bit more advanced, but hey: I couldn't do that just a few months ago, and look where I'm at. So you can totally master this, too! Check it out below or directly on Youtube.




Greetings Friends!! Meredith here bringing you another Distress Ink Smooshing card!  Once I get on a roll with something it's kind of hard to stop the train!  Once again I've used Big Chatter - this is a MUST have set!  There are wonderful basic sentiments in gorgeous, bubbly script and a lot of adorable little stamps to add to any project!!  I've used Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves and Peacock Feathers to create this funky background.  If you are not familiar with the ink smooshing technique (yes that's technically what it's called - YouTube it!  there are a lot of great videos) I added my sentiment using Hero Arts black ink.  The geo tag die cuts are from Mama Elephant.  I added a matte and some stitching around the edge for a finished look!



Hi, everyone! Heather P. with a bright and cheery card featuring the new Oh Splat set, and a fun sentiment from Speak Easy.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Super cool cards!