Tuesday, July 21, 2015

7.21.15

Hi. Lexa here. Oh Splat stamp set is absolutely a compliment for this card, even so this sleepy bird (that's how it looks in my opinion) from Cha Cha Cha is still the vocal point.




Hi everyone, Tanja here showcasing this month's flashback card. I used Deep in the Woods and Cake Day. Glückwunsch means Congrats.



Hello! Dana here! I just found some cool pattern paper that would be perfect with the Cha Cha Cha set!! 

Hi all!  Angel here with a card using Cha Cha Cha.  This bird looks like I do every morning, ha!



Hello, Emily here.  I'm sharing a card using the following stamp sets: Neener Neener, More than Words, and Wish BIG.  My balloons was stamped and color with Copics.  



Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Ha! These are too cute!

Celeste Goff said...

What great cards! They are all so fun and whimsical!

Taunya Butler said...

Fun and funny cards!! Love the humor and the brightness in all of them!! My fave is the balloon duo - so happy!! Love what you designers do!!